Smoked BBQ Salmon
feat. Sucklebusters Sweet & Spicy Mustard BBQ Sauce & Smoked Chipotle Salt by African Dream Foods
Smoked BBQ Salmon
Featured in Grill Masters Club Box - Smoke Signals
Sucklebusters Sweet & Spicy Mustard BBQ Sauce
- Smoked Chipotle Salt by African Dream Foods
- 4 Salmon Filets
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Your Favorite Wood Chips
- Chosen Garnish: Parsley, Cilantro, etc.
- Preheat your outdoor smoker to 225 °F.
- Rinse the salmon filet with cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Generously sprinkle Smoked Chipotle Salt by African Dream Foods on both sides of the salmon filets.
- Place the salmon filets on the smoker, skin-side down.
- Close the smoker lid and let the salmon smoke for 30-45 minutes, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 °F.
Brush the Sucklebusters Sweet & Spicy Mustard BBQ Sauce onto the salmon filets during the last 10-15 minutes of smoking, making sure to coat it evenly.
- Once the salmon is fully cooked and glazed with the sauce, remove it from the smoker and let it rest for a few minutes. Serve and enjoy!
- Preheat the grill to 400 °F. Pat the salmon filets dry, drizzle them with olive oil, and generously rub in the Smoked Chipotle Salt by African Dream Foods.
- Once preheated, brush the grill grates with oil. Set the salmon filets skin side down and close the lid.
After 6-8 minutes, carefully turn the salmon over. Lightly brush Sucklebusters Sweet & Spicy Mustard BBQ Sauce over this side and grill for another 2-3 minutes.
Pro tip: If you’re concerned about the salmon sticking to the grates, simply grill the fish skin side down for about 6-8 minutes, depending on the thickness of your filets. For the last 3-4 minutes, generously brush on that Sucklebusters Sweet & Spicy Mustard BBQ Sauce .
When cooked through to an internal temperature of 140-145 °F, the salmon will be moist and flaky. Plate each filet with some extra and garnish with whatever you choose.
You can adjust the amount ofSmoked Chipotle Salt andBully Sauce Red to your personal taste. You can also add some wood chips to the smoker for extra smoky flavor.