SAUCED UP NO-WRAP BBQ RIBS
Sauced Up No-Wrap Competition BBQ Ribs
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
feat. SuckleBusters Original BBQ Sauce, Hickman’s Divine Swine Pork Rub & BBQ Mop Brush
SuckleBusters Original BBQ Sauce
- Hickman’s Divine Swine Pork Rub
12'“ BBQ Mop Brush
- 2-3 racks Baby Back Ribs
- 2-4 blocks of Cherrywood
- Aluminum Water Pan
- 6 cups Water
- 3 cups Apple Juice
- 1 cup Apple Cider
- Prepare grill or smoker to 225 °F for indirect cooking and add your cherry wood for smoking.
- Remove the fat membrane (silverskin) on the ribs by sliding a butter or dull knife under the membrane on the underside of ribs, then pulling off the membrane using paper towels to help grab and hold the thin layer. Trim off the ends, making a square uniformed shape.
Coat the entire outside of the ribs with yellow mustard to use as your binder for your rub.
- Season both sides of the ribs liberally with Hickman’s Divine Swine Pork Rub.
- Place the ribs meat side up on your smoker or rib rack and smoke for 5-6 hours.
Mop on the SuckleBusters Original BBQ Sauce at the 4-hour mark, and thereafter every 30 minutes
Test the ribs by picking up one end of the rack allowing the ribs to bend. If the meat cracks and starts to separate, they are finished.
- Allow the ribs to rest for 15 minutes and cut in between each rib bone for individual rib pieces.