Simple Salmon in a Grill / Oven Bag Recipe
Simple Salmon in a Grill / Oven Bag by Jaccard
This recipe serves two as a main course, and utilizes a grill or oven bag -- like Jaccard's Fill a Grill Bag™, a featured box item!
- Fill a Grill Bag™ by Jaccard
- Oven or Grill
- 1 Fill a Grill Bag™ by Jaccard ((featured box item!))
- 2 pcs Salmon fillets
- 2 knobs Butter
- ½ Lemon ((squeezed))
- Salt ((to taste))
- Ground Black Pepper ((to taste, freshly-cracked is preferable))
- 2-3 tbsp Water
Place salmon fillets on a plate.
Squeeze the lemon over and salt & pepper both sides.
Fill a Grill Bag™ with both pieces of salmon, carefully placed side-by-side.
Put one knob of butter on each piece of salmon.
Fold down the open end of your Fill a Grill Bag™ twice, pressing firmly to ensure a solid seal.
Cook in Oven
Place on a baking sheet and bake at 400°F for 20 minutes.
Grill or BBQ
Grill for 12 minutes under HIGH heat. Keep the lid of your grill OPEN.
- Prepare an hour or two in advance in the bag and keep refrigerated until ready to cook.
- When cooking in a conventional oven, always place Grill / Oven Bag on a baking tray.
- Once cooked, your Fill a Grill Bag™ can be used for serving -- just peel away the window and serve/eat from the bag!
- Ensure the bag is taken off the BBQ or out of the oven before removing the window.
- Try replacing lemon juice with half a glass of white wine.
- Garnish with chopped parsley to wow your guests.
Many thanks to Jaccard for this simple-yet-tasty recipe!
featured box item, grill bags, salmon