Vendor: Jaccard Corporation (Rochester, NY)
Size: 2 planks per pack
About: Plank grilling is a centuries old Native American technique that provides robust flavor, pleasing aroma and a moist, even heat cooking surface. The western red cedar adds savory, smoky flavor. Great with fish, beef, chicken and vegetables.
- Pre-Soaked Grilling Planks: Save time no need to soak your plank for up to 2 hours before before using on the grill. Jaccard’s patent pending Ready-2-Grill grilling planks eliminate the time and mess of pre-soaking.
- Premium Cedar Grilling Planks: The Cedar Plank provides moist, even heat across the cooking surface, ensures fragile seafood doesn’t fall through grill grates
- Wood Plank Serving Board: The Grill Planks can be placed directly on a serving plate for an eye-catching presentation at home or at a restaurant
- Grilling Accessory: Cedar Grilling Planks add savory, smoky flavor and are great with fish, beef, chicken, pork, veal, vegetables and more. Smooth grilling surface; single time use
- Western Red Cedar: Premium Western Red Cedar Grilling Planks from certified forests. WORKS ON ANY GRILL – use on gas grill, ceramic grill and charcoal grills
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.