GRILLED SKIRT STEAK
feat. Oh My Garlic! Sauce by Torchbearer Sauces & Smoked Chipotle Salt by African Dream Foods
Smoked Chipotle Grilled Skirt Steak
Featured in Grill Masters Club box - Smoke Signals
- 1/4 cup Oh My Garlic! Sauce by Torchbearer Sauces
- Smoked Chipotle Salt by African Dream Foods (to taste)
- 2 lb Skirt Steak (trimmed)
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- In a small bowl, mix Oh My Garlic! Sauce by Torchbearer Sauces, Smoked Chipotle Salt by African Dream Foods, and lemon juice.
- Rub the mixture on both sides of the meat, making sure to work it into the meat. Let the meat marinate at room temperature for at least 20 minutes.
- Prepare a hot fire for direct cooking and oil the grill grates with spray vegetable oil.
- Grill the steak for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, until done to the degree of doneness you prefer. Let the skirt steaks rest for 5 minutes before slicing (against the grain) to serve and enjoy!