Featured in the December Grill Masters Club Recipe Booklet - Tis the Seasoning
Bacon Jam feat. Lane's Applewood Rub, and Tart Cherry, Apple and Rosemary Glaze by Terrapin Ridge
Grill Masters Club
1 Tbsp Lane’s Applewood Rub
1 Cup Terrapin Ridge Tart Cherry, Apple, and Rosemary Glaze
1 Ounce Bourbon or Cider
- 1 Honeycrisp Apple, Diced
- 1 Shallot, Diced
- 2 Cups Chopped Thick Cut Raw Bacon
- 1 Tbsp Minced Rosemary
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cast Iron Skillet
Start by preheating the smoker to 275°F.
- In a medium sized skillet add chopped bacon.
- Place on Smoker and cook until bacon starts to become crispy.
- Add diced apple, shallot and rosemary.
- Smoke or Grill for another 30 minutes.
Reduce heat to 200°F.
Add Lane’s Applewood Rub, Sugar, Terrapin Ridge Tart Cherry, Apple, and Rosemary Glaze and Bourbon.
- Place on Smoker for another hour.
- Let cool & thicken. Serve Warm or at Room Temperature.
Great with Prime Rib, Tenderloin, Pork Roasts, Smoked Turkey, Glazed Ham, Roasted Chicken or Roasted Veggies!