BBQ Tacos w/ Cabbage & Basil Aioli
Honke-style BBQ Tacos w/ Cabbage & Basil Aioli
Tacos with Cabbage and Basil Aioli - one of the easiest recipes ever! And what's not to love about tacos? They're so much fun to eat, especially when they're wrapped in a soft tortilla and filled with savory fillings.
- Honke's Chipotle Moppin Sauce & Honke's Mustard Paint ((if you like buffalo, try using Black Beard’s))
- Freshly Griddled Corn Tortilla Shells
- 4 oz Your Favorite Smoked Meat: Pulled Pork, Chicken or Sliced Brisket!
- Shredded Cabbage with Basil Aioli
- 1 oz Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- Sliced Fresh Jalapeño
- Fresh Cilantro
Cabbage w/ Basil Aioli
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Mayo
- 2 Cups Shredded Cabbage and Carrots
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Basil (torn into pieces)
Cabbage w/ Basil Aioli - Mix all ingredients together and reserve.
Top the corn (or flour) tortilla shell with your smoked meat of choice and desired amount of coleslaw.
Then top with cheese, drizzle with both BBQ sauces and finish with cilantro and jalapeño! Use a fork and dig in!
brisket, chicken, featured box item, pulled pork, tacos, vegetables