Bacon Wrapped Chicken
feat. Smoky Barbecue Rub by Rub with Love & Sucklebusters Sweet & Spicy Mustard BBQ Sauce
Smoky Bacon Wrapped Chicken
Featured in Grill Masters Club Box - Smoke Signals
- 2 Tbsp Smoky Barbecue Rub by Rub with Love
1/2 cup Sucklebusters Sweet & Spicy Mustard BBQ Sauce
- 2 lb Fresh Chicken Tenderloins (approximately 14 tenderloins)
- 2 lb Bacon (14 slices)
- Garnish of your choice (Jalapenos, Scallions, Parsley, etc.)
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken tenderloins with the Smoky Barbecue Rub by Rub with Love.
- Wrap each tenderloin with one slice of bacon, covering the entire tenderloin. Secure bacon with toothpicks if necessary.
- Prepare your grill or smoker for direct heat around 400 ºF. Cook the chicken until bacon is crisp and chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 ºF, flipping halfway through; this cook should take approximately 15 minutes.
- Once the chicken tenderloins are cooked, remove them from the grill or smoker and let them rest for a few minutes.
Brush chicken on both sides with the Sucklebusters Sweet & Spicy Mustard BBQ Sauce
- Remove from the grill, add your garnish, and enjoy!
Note: You can substitute chicken breasts for tenders. Adjust the cooking time to ensure an internal temperature of 165 ºF.