Sweet Heat Chicken Waller Tacos Recipe
EQUIPMENTSmoker + Grilling Gloves + Nitrile Pulling Gloves
- Sucklebusters Hog Waller Pork Rub
- 2 oz Sweet Southern Heat Sauce by Southbound Barbecue
- 3 Large Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless)
- Shredded Lettuce
- Salsa or Pico De Gallo
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Soft Shell Flour Tortillas
Chipotle Sour Cream:
- 1 tsp Sucklebusters Hog Waller Pork Rub
- 4 oz Sour Cream
- 1Tbsp Chipotle Powder
- Clean and trim chicken breast removing all fat.
- Coat the chicken thoroughly with Sucklebusters Hog Waller Pork Rub.
- Place in a preheated smoker at 240 °F until hitting the internal temperature of 165 °F minimum.
- Remove chicken from the smoker and hand shred using your grilling gloves with a pair of nitrile pulling gloves placed overtop (to keep your grilling gloves clean) and toss in a bowl.
- Toss shredded chicken with 1 tbsp Sweet Southern Heat by Southbound BBQ.
- Stuff the flour tortillas shells with BBQ shredded chicken.
- Top with shredded lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese, drizzle with more Sweet Southern Heat BBQ Sauce.
- Add your favorite salsa or pico de gallo.
- Top with a drizzle or dollop of the Chipotle Sour Cream and enjoy!