Sucklebusters Whiskey Peach Chicken Sandwich Recipe
- 2 Tbsp Sucklebusters Clucker Dust Chicken Rub
- 2 oz Sucklebusters Honey Peach Glaze
- 4 Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 3 Peaches
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 oz Whiskey
- 2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 5 Strips Bacon
- 4 Potato Rolls
- Clean and trim chicken breast removing all fat.
- Coat thoroughly with Sucklebusters Clucker Dust Chicken Rub.
- Place in preheated smoker at 240 °F and cook until the internal temperature reaches 165 °F minimum.
- Place bacon on a greased tray and place in the smoker, cook until your desired crispness.
- Skin and cut peaches into wedges to your desired thickness .
- Place 1 tbsp butter in a sauté pan on medium high heat.
- Add sliced peaches to the pan and cook peaches until they start to brown slightly.
- Add in the brown sugar and granulated sugar. Heat the sugar and peaches just until the sugar starts to become liquid and dissolved.
- Finish with 1 oz. of your favorite whiskey. Be careful of the flare up – remove from heat when adding whiskey!
- Cook on low heat for 1 minute and mix peaches gently, coating them evenly.
- While finishing peaches, butter your potato roll and toast lightly on the grill. If you like them, sweet dip in the peach sauce right before serving.
Sandwich Assembly Instructions
- Start with your grilled potato roll.
- Add the smoked chicken breast to the bottom roll.
- Drizzle the chicken with Sucklebusters Honey Peach Glaze.
- Add the bacon strips, three to four peach wedges, and a little peach sauce from the pan.
- Finish with that buttery potato roll top and enjoy!