Shrimp Boil in a Bag
Shrimp Boil in a Jaccard Grill Bag
Easy, make-ahead foil packets packed with shrimp, sausage, corn and potatoes. It’s a full meal with zero clean-up! The traditional shrimp boil is converted to an easy peasy foil packet dinner option.
4 Per Container
- Jaccard Grill Bag
- 1 1/2 lb. Large Shrimp ((peeled and deveined))
- 12.8 oz. Smoked Andouille Sausage ((1 Package, thinly sliced))
- 2 Ears Corn ((each cut crosswise into 4 pieces))
- 1 lb. Baby Red Potatoes ((halved))
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 4 tsp. Cajun Seasoning
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper ((to taste))
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley Leaves ((Chopped))
Preheat a gas or charcoal grill over high heat.
Cut four sheets of foil, about 12-inches long. Divide shrimp, sausage, corn and potatoes into 4 equal portions and add to the center of each foil in a single layer.
Fold up all 4 sides of each foil packet. Add olive oil, cajun seasoning, salt and pepper, to taste; gently toss to combine. Fold the sides of the foil over the shrimp, covering completely and sealing the packets closed.
Place foil packets on the grill and cook until just cooked through, about 12-15 minutes
Note: This can also be baked for 15-17 minutes at 425 degrees F.
Served immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
featured box item, grill bags, Jaccard Grill Bag, shrimp