Best Ever BBQ Short Rib Sandwich
Get excited – you’re about to embark on a flavor explosion! This incredible BBQ short rib sandwich is bursting with goodness – smoked short rib topped with coleslaw, pickles, feta, BBQ sauce, all on a toasted brioche bun.
- Trim the fat and silver skin off your short ribs.
- Grab some African Dream Safari Lemon & Garlic Peri Peri sauce as a binder, and season all sides with your favorite rub. Today we’re using Uncle Bubby's Cow Rub.
- Cook at 275 °F.
- When the internal temperature reaches 195°F, glaze them with Heath Riles Sweet BBQ Sauce and let it tack up for another 45 minutes.
- Pull or shred the short rib meat and place on a toasted and buttered brioche bun with coleslaw, pickles, feta cheese and more BBQ sauce.
- Enjoy, and let us know what you think!